Re-Checking Earbuds Features and Specs: Haylou GT1
How do I reset my Haylou GT1 earbuds?
How to Reset Haylou GT1 Earbuds?
Reset Haylou GT1 Earbuds
Haylou GT1 Factory Reset
If earphones do not function well, please refer the following steps to reset factory:
- Take two Haylou GT1 earbuds out from the case.
- Power off First before reset Haylou GT1 earbuds the earphones Please press 2 earbuds control pads for 4 seconds (2 seconds for red light lighting) then the two Haylou GT1 Earbuds will turn off
- Factory Reset please hold MFBs on both earbuds for about 15s LED will blink red and white three times twice). then release your finger,the two Haylou GT1 earbuds reset and it will turn off automatically.
- After that, put them back to the case.
- Delete connectivity record on cellphone before processing another pairing (All connect records relating to the earbuds will all be removed).
- Haylou GT1 Reset completely!
- Please do the pairing steps again! These steps will help resolve many problems!
Haylou GT1 Right not Working
Haylou GT1 Right Earbud not Blinking
How to Fix Haylou GT1
Haylou GT1 manual pairing
How do I pair my Haylou GT1 left and right?
How do I connect Haylou GT1 left and right?
Haylou GT1 how to pair
Stereo Mode Auto pairing:
- Take out both Haylou GT1 earbuds from the case. Two Haylou GT1 Earbuds will pairing each other automatically.
- On cellphone,open Bluetooth, search for Haylou-GT1 and tap to connect.
- If you fail to build connection, please pull earbuds back into the case and repeat the above steps.
- Once connected, earbuds will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivity records whenever powering on ( Bluetooth faculty needs to be turned on) (Power on please Keep touching the panel for 1.5s)
- If connecting success Haylou GT1 Pairing complete!
How to Pair Haylou GT1 Left and Right
Manual pairing: manually power on two earbuds and they will auto pair with each other when LED blinks white promptly. Then LED on the right earbud will blink white slowly and now you can tap it on cellphone to connect.
Gow to Fix Haylou GT1 Pro Pairing
Haylou-GT1 TWS BT Earphones User Manual Instructions
As Haylou GT1 Earbuds be popular several years from released,with advanced technology,more and more people got the perfect earbuds they wanted! Haylou GT1 Earbuds package with instructions manual,however,there are many our customer contact haylou customer service for Haylou GT1 Manual English version,Haylou GT1 Instructions,Haylou GT1 Pairing,Haylou GT1 Reset,Haylou GT1 user manual,xiaomi haylou gt1 manual,Haylou gt1 tws manual etc. Haylou decide to launch a post through web to let our customer checking when they need!
Haylou GT1 Overview
What’s in the Box
BT earphones, Haylou GT1 Charging case, EarTips x 2 pairs,Manual, Charging cable.
Large / Small
How do you use the Haylou gt1?
How do you wear a Haylou GT1?
- Medium EarTips have been assembled in advance
However, you may try large or small ones, if the medium ones do not fit you well.
- Please keep Mic outside when calling
- When calling, adjust Mic towards mouth to gain clear calling
- Please wear Haylou GT1 as picture shows,
Haylou GT1 Parameters
- Operation range: 10m(with no obstacle)
- Battery capacity: 43mAh(single EarBud)
- Changing time: approx. 1.5hr
- Calling time: approx. 3.5hr
- Standby time: approx. 150hr
- Input parameter: 5V =100mA
- Battery type: li-ion
- Wireless connection: BT 5.0
- Haylou GT1 Charging case
- Input parameter: 5V =500mA
- Output parameter: 5V =150mA
- Charging time: approx. 2hr
- Standby time: approx. 4 months
- Battery capacity: 310mAh
- Battery type: li-ion
Haylou GT1 Touch Controls
- Skip track backward: Double touch left earbud
- Skip track forward: Double touch right earbud
- Resume playing/pause music (when standby): Touch either earbud
- Answer/end incoming call: Double touch either earbud
- Ignore incoming call: Keeping touching either earbud for 1s
- Activate voice assistant when standby: Triple touch left earbud
- Activate gaming mode(ultra-low lag): Triple touch right earbud
Haylou GT1 Power-on
- Method 1: take out earbuds to auto power on.
- Method 2: keep touching the panel for 1.5s to power on.
- Take out earbuds ( auto power-on)
- Keep touching the panel for 1.5s
- LED glows solid white
Haylou GT1 Power-off
- Method 1: pop earbuds back into carry case to power off.
- Method 2: keep touching the panel for 4.5s to power
- off (LED glows solid red for 2s).
- Pop them back into
- carry case power off)
- Keep touching the panel for 4.5s
- LED glows solid red for 2s
Keep touching the panel for 1s to ignore call.
Keep touching for 1s
When standby, touch the panel to pause/play music.
Note: media player should run in background.
When standby, triple touch the panel to activate voice assistant.
Note: device needs to support voice assistant and fast awakening be turned on.
Touch three times
Double touch the panel to answer incoming call and double touch the panel again to end it.
Skip Track Forward/backward:
Touch the panel on right earbud twice to skip track forward.
Touch the panel on left earbud twice to skip track backward.
Three-way- Calling& Switch
Touch the panel twice to answer incoming call from phone. if another call is coming in sync, touch the panel to put the first call on hold while activating the second one. Double touch the panel to switch between active call and held call.
Switch Audio output
When calling, touch the panel for 1s to switch audio output between earphones and cellphone.
Haylou GT1 How to Charge Earbuds
- Put earbuds back into the case to charge, earbuds will auto power off. LED will glow solid red when charging and turn to white for 1 minute once top up
Haylou GT1 not turning on?
Haylou GT1 Right Earbud not Charging
Haylou GT1 one earbud not working?
Haylou GT1 left earbud not charging?
Haylou GT1 left earbud not turning on?
- You should make sure the Haylou GT1 earbuds fully charged, when you pick up the earbuds from charging box, it will automatically turn on!
- DO the following factory setting steps!
Haylou GT1 charging box not turning on?
Haylou GT1 Battery Problem
Haylou GT1 no Light
Haylou GT1 Mono Mode
- Auto connect: take out either earbud to power on.
- LED will then blink white slowly gradually. On cellphone, search for Haylou-GT1 and tap to connect.
Manual connect: power off either earbud and keep touching the panel for 1.5s to power on. LED will then blink white slowly gradually. On cellphone,
search for Haylou-GT1 and tap to connect.
How do you know if Haylou GT1 is fully charged?
- The Haylou GT1 earbuds indicator will lighting white light for about 60 seconds if fully charged,then it will turn off Completely.
- The charging boxing indicator will lighting red light when charging and it will turn off automatically when fully charged.
- So,check the earbuds and charging box totally turn off is a good way!
Haylou GT1 App
Haylou GT1 using bluetooth to connect,no need using Haylou GT1 App! no need download app from ios or android apk,no need windows driver,no need macos driver.
Haylou GT1 volume control
How do I increase the volume on my Haylou gt1?
- You can increase volume by your phone or other device
Does Haylou GT1 have mic?
- Yes,the Haylou GT1 earbuds built in mic
Haylou GT1 Daily maintenance
Please do not shower with earbuds. Do not wear them in rainy day. Do not leave them in washing machine or other extreme situations. Clean them with dry cloth after use in pursuing a longer service life.
Haylou GT1 Caveats
- Please charge the product, in case it has not been
used over two weeks.
- Please use certificated charger.
- Do not wear earphones for a long term to protect
- Do not wear earphones in any situations with
potential risks as wearing them may reduce your
perception to the outside world.
Audio only outputs from single earbud
It’s a rare case. Please reset the earphones, remove connectivity record on your cellphone and re-connect the earphones to your cellphone.
Other problems in charging
LED glows solid white for minute when earbuds are topped up.
Carry case will not charge earbuds, if its battery drains.
LEDs on carry case will turn off once the case is topped up. If you charge it once again, LEDs will not give any notice, which does not mean the case
is not charged.
Haylou GT1 Warranty Period:
12 months after purchase
(please keep your receipt properly)
If any quality defects happen during the warranty period,
please take the receipt and contact with your distributor
for aftersales service.
Following cases or any damages/defects that are not due to
quality issue are not covered in the warranty.
- Any defects or damages caused by natural disasters,
abnormal voltage or other environmental facts.
- Any unauthorized disassembly, modification or change
- Any damages caused by improper use of the product
including soaking, corroding, falling down, squeezing or
exposure to abnormal temperature or humidity.
Date of Purchasing:
Aftersales Support Warranty card
12 months after the next day receiving this item.
Free exchange service will not be accessed under
- Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
- Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or
- Damages by act of God.Supposing your item is
within any damages or defects except the above
circumstances, please return to us or your distributor
for free repairing.
Haylou GT1 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may causehamfulinterferencetoradiocommunications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur
in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful
interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more
of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealeroran experienced radioTVtechnician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
()This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)
this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.
FCC ID:2AMQ6- HAYLOUGT1
the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on
circuit different from that to which the receiver
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/Tv
technician for help.
All products bearing this symbol are waste electrical and electronic equipment(WEEE as in directive 2012/19/EU) which should not
be mixed with unsorted household waste.
Instead, you should protect human health and the environment by handing over your waste equipment to designated collection point for the recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, appointed by the government or local authorities. Correct disposal and recycling will help prevent potential negative consequences to the environment and human health. Please contact the installer or local authorities for more information about the location as well as terms and conditions of such collection points.
EU Declaration of Conformity
Hereby, Liesheng Inc., declares that the radio equipment type LYEJO5LM is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU
declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
In addition, for a portable sound system, the instructions shall include a warning that excessive sound pressure from earphones and headphones
can cause hearing loss.
RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED
BY AN INCORRECT TYPE.
DISPOSE OF USED BATTERIES ACCORDING
TO THE INSTRUCTIONS
To prevent possible hearing damage, do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
Haylou GT1 Hazardous substances and their
contents in the item
This form is made by SJ/T 11364 regulation.
: means that hazardous substance content in the
homogeneous materials of this part is within the limits of
GB/T 26572 regulation.
X: means that hazardous substance content in, at least, one
certain homogeneous material of this part is beyond the
limits of GB/T 26572 regulation.
Notes: Please arrange using time properly as your
hearing may be damaged by using the device for a
FCC ID: 2AMQ6-GT1
Haylou GT1 Tips
- Before using the headset, please read the manual
carefully and keep it for future references.
- The headset need to be fully charged prior to
- If the headset is left unused for over two weeks,
please recharge it periodically.
- Please use the chargers made by qualified
- If the headset cannot be found by your phone,
please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left
unconnected for a long while, the headset will exit
pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure
error of your phone occurs, reboot it; if a procedure
error of the headset occurs, reboot or reset it.
Address: Suite 1303, 1305 and 1306, 13/F, Project Phrase
2 of Gaosheng Tech Tower, Gaosheng Tech Park,
No.5 Longxi Road, Zhouxi Community, Nancheng
District, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
Manufacturer: Dongguan Liesheng Electronic
How do I fix my Haylou gt1 not charging?
Please put earbuds position right and checking the power
Does Haylou GT1 have noise Cancelling?
Yes,Haylou GT1 design with noise Cancelling function.
How do I connect my Haylou gt1 to my computer?
- Please follow the the pairing steps as the same connect to phone
Does Haylou gt1 have microphone?
Yes,it could be phone call talking
Why my Haylou GT1 is not pairing together?
- Maybe pairing not success
- 1 Please do the pairing steps again
- 2 Please do the reset steps again
Haylou gt1 english manual
Haylou gt1 mini tws
manual haylou gt1
Haylou gt1 user manual