Re-Checking Earbuds Features and Specs: Haylou GT3
How do I reset my Haylou GT3?
please refer the following steps to reset Haylou GT3 factory setting:
- Put two Haylou GT3 earbuds back into the case to full charge themselves before reset Haylou GT3 earbuds.
- Keep touching both panels for 10s or until LED blinks red and white 3 times.
- Delete relative connectivity records on cellphone Bluetooth and re-build connection with cellphone.
- If all steps success, Haylou GT3 Reset complete!
Factory Setting – If earbuds do not function well and other problems
How do I pairing Haylou GT3
Stereo Mode Auto pairing:
- Take out both Haylou GT3 earbuds from the case.
- Open Bluetooth function On cellphone, search for Haylou GT3 and tap to connect.
- If you fail to build connection, please pull earbuds back into the case and repeat the above steps.
- Once connected, earbuds will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivity records whenever powering on(Bluetooth faculty needs to be turned on).
- If Connecting Success, Haylou GT3 Pairing complete!
Manual connection: when earbuds are turned off, manually turn on both of them again, they auto start to pair with each other(LED will blink red and white promptly).
When they finish pairing(LED on master earbud will blink white slowly), search on cellphone and tap to connect.
Haylou GT3 Mono mode
Auto connect: take out either earbud to power on.
When LED blinks white slowly(before that it blinks red and white promptly), search for Haylou GT3 on cellphone and tap to connect.
Manual connection: when earbuds are turned off
manually turn on one of the earbuds. wait for the earbuds LED will then blink white slowly. On cellphone search for the earbud and tap to connect.
Audio only outputs from single earbud
It’sar are case. Please reset the earbuds, remove connectivity record on your cellphone and re-connect the earbuds to your cellphone.
Haylou GT3 Truly Wireless Earbuds User Manual
Charging Port / Touch Panel / LED / Pogo Pins
What’s in the Box
Bluetooth earbuds, charging case, eartips (2 pairs), user manual, charging cable
With Xiaomi Haylou GT3 Earbuds sales all over the world, lots of people got their Haylou GT3 Earbuds! Though Haylou GT3 Earbuds package come with the user manual instructions, there are many customer connect us for Haylou GT3 Manual English, Haylou GT3 Instructions, Haylou GT3 Pairing, Haylou GT3 Reset , Haylou GT3 Earbuds Manual and so on.
Haylou make a decide to post Haylou GT3 Manual online for Haylou customer checking anytime anywhere!
Haylou GT3 How to use
Haylou GT3 how to wear
- Prior to using, please peel off sticker covering the pogo pins and top up both earbuds and charging case.
Haylou GT3 Touch Control
- Skip track backward: Double touch left earbud
- Skip track forward: Double touch right earbud
- Resume/ pause playing: Touch either earbud
- Answer/end incoming call: Double touch either earbud
- Ignore incoming call: Keeping touching either earbud for 1s
- Activate voice assistant when standby: Triple touch left earbud
- Activate voice assistant when standby: Triple touch right earbud
Haylou GT3 How to Charge
Put earbuds back into the case to charge, earbuds will auto power off. LED will glow solid red when charging and turn to white for 1 minute once top up.
How do you know if Haylou GT3 is fully charged?
- if Haylou GT3 is fully charged, the LED indicator will turn white for 1 minutes then automatically turn off
Haylou GT3 Charging
Haylou GT3 Case
Haylou GT3 Power off
1: pop earbuds back into case to power off.
2: keep touching the panel for 4.5s to power off(LED glows solid red for 2s).
Pop them back into case (auto power off)
LED glows solid red for 2s
Keep touching the panel for 4.5s
Haylou GT3 Power on
1: take out earbuds to auto power on.
2: keep touching the panel for 1.5s to power on.
Take out earbuds (auto power-on)
LED glows solid white
Keep touching the panel for 1.5s
Charging Case Parameters
- Input: 5V=500mA
- Output: 5V= 150mA
- Charging time: approx.2.5hr
- Standby time: approx.5 months
- Battery capacity: 600mAh
- Battery type: Li-ion
Haylou GT3 Earbuds Parameters
- Operation range: 10m(open space with no obstacle)
- Battery capacity: 40mAh(single earbud)
- Charging time: approx. 1.5hr
- Calling time: approx. 3hr
- Standby time: approx. 105hr
- Input: 5V= 100mA
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Bluetooth version: V5.0
Haylou GT3 Earbuds Troubleshooting
- Other problems in charging
- LED glows solid white for 1 minute when earbuds are topped up.
- Carry case will not charge earbuds, if its battery drains.
- LEDs on carry case will turn off once the case is topped up.
- If you charge it once again, LEDs will not give any notice, which does not mean the case is not charged.
Haylou GT3 Tips
- Before using the earbuds, please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
- The earbuds need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
- If the earbuds is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
- Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
- the earbuds cannot be found by your phone, please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnected for along while, the earbuds will exit pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it; if a procedure error of the earbuds occurs, reboot or reset it.
Address: Suite 1303, 1305 and 1306, 13/F, Project
Phrase 2 of Gaosheng Tech Tower, Gaosheng Tech Park,
No.5 Longxi Road, Zhouxi Community, Nancheng
District, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
Manufacturer: Dongguan Liesheng Electronic Co., Ltd.
Haylou GT3 Warranty
- After sales & Support
- Warranty Period:
- 12 months after purchase
- (please keep your receipt properly)
If any quality defects happen during the warranty period, please take the receipt and contact with your distributor for aftersales service.
Following cases or any damages/defects that are not due to quality issue are not covered in the warranty.
1. Any defects or damages caused by natural disasters, abnormal voltage or other environmental facts.
2.Any unauthorized disassembly, modification or
change of parts.
3.Any damages caused by improper use of the product
including soaking, corroding, falling down, squeezing
or exposure to abnormal temperature or humidity.
Date of Purchasing:
Haylou GT3 Caveats
- Please charge the product, in case it has not been used over two weeks.
- Please use certificated charger
- Do not wear earphones for along term to protect your hearing
- Do not wear earphones in any situations with potential risks as wearing them may reduce your perception to the outside world
Haylou GT3 Daily maintenance
- Please do not shower with earbuds. Do not wear them in rainy day. Do not leave them in washing machine or other extreme situations. Clean them with dry cloth after use in pursuing a longer service life.
Haylou GT3 FCC Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communication. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and
-Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and()this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Haylou GT3 FCCID: 2AMQ6-GT3
Haylou GT3 Hazardous substances and their contents in the item
This form is made by SJ/T 11364 regulation.
means that hazardous substance content in the homogeneous materials of this part is within the limits of(EU) 2015/863 regulation.
X: means that hazardous substance content in, at least, one certain homogeneous material of this part is beyond the limits of(EU) 2015/863 regulation, but there is no mature alternative in the industry at present,
it still conforms to the EU ROHS Directive in the scope of exemption.
Notes: Please arrange using time properly as your hearing may be damaged by using the device for along time.