Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Plus TWS Wireless Earphones
Haylou GT1 Plus Qualcomm QCC3020 | Bluetooth 5.0 | Smart Touch Earbuds
DSP Aptx AAC Siri Google Assistant IPX5 Sports Headsets
iPhone Android Samsung Galaxy other Cell Phones
Haylou GT1 Plus TWS
Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Plus TWS Feature:
HAYLOU X Qualcomm Chipset
Sounding Different Acting Outstanding
Revealing lossless sound as great as CD level
Haylou GT1Plus TWS Bluetooth Headsets
AptX+AAC Dual HD codec
TWS+Dual channel Master-slave switch
18h Battery life
3 9g Lightweight
Needs to be Tuned
Good Headsets Require
Monitor level headsets
No more dropout
No more dropout
Up to 18hr battery life
Juicy sound never ends
Pressure-free Touch Control
With high-accuracy touch panel, just one tap and you can
enjoy multiple functions. Forget those pains from physical buttons.
Music control | Answer/dial call | Voice assistant
Clear Talking Like Face to Face
Thanks to DSP and CVC dual noise isolation, most noise can be blocked
so as to offer crystal clear calling. Talk as if you were close to each other
Your Portable Assistant
Triple tap left earbud to wake up voice assistant.
Your private assistant is always standby.
Take me to Airport.”
“Hi. Siri. How is the weather today?”
Custom Qualcomm chipset delivers stable connectivity
and lip-sync in 3D games and HD videos.
AptX+AAC Dual HD Codec Revealing Lossless Sound as Great as CD Level
Both aptX and AAC are available, GT1Plus reveals every detail of sound
and brings about top acoustic performance.With7.2mm woollen
bio-diaphragm, the headsets build surround soundstage and immerse you into theatre like atmosphe. Music has never been so immersive and so real.
A core technology from Qualcomm
reveals authentic sound
Thanks to AAC technology, up to 48 sound tracks
and 15 bass tracks are supported while more
sampling rate and higher error-tolerant rate for
decoding are available.
7.2mm woollen bio-diaphragm
6mm bio-diaphragm is thin and
flexible to deliver layered sound stages.
*AptX is only available for cellphones with this faculty
- few of Android phones do not support AAC
Up to Date Bluetooth 5.0 Core
Qualcomm QCC3020 Chipset Inside
Thanks to the cutting-edge chipset, GT1Plus gets faster connectivity and larger
data transmission yet consumes less power. An great improvement in the new
core reduces the signal interference from WiFi and 4G to the least so as to
deliver stable connectivity like wired headsets.
Industry-leading chipset producer
No More Dropout
Smart master-slave switch means faster role switching than ever.
TWS+ technology allows two earbuds connect to device directly
that’s how they make seamless switch and quick reconnecting
IPX5 Sport Waterproof
Resistant to Rain
Industry-leading IPX5 sweat and water resistant
earbuds push you further and handle tough training
Pick Up to Use
Pick up earbuds and they will auto power on and connect. Everything is smart
and automatic. Put them back and they will be charged and get prepared
Up to 18hr Battery Life
Juicy Sound Never Ends
Professional chipset means lower power consumption. One top-up offers
5 hours of playback. Exquisite carry case gives extra 12 hours of playback
Up to 18 hours of listening time keeps your music going
3.9g Compact Body
Through thousands of tests, we finally make such comfortable wearing
With 3.9g lightweight body, you can hardly feel them when wearing
Only music, nothing else.
- Qualcomm QCC3020 BT 5.0 Chip: Faster and stronger than last genera-tion in data capacity and power consumption. And the BT5.0 Tech. is equipped with better compatibility and anti-interference ability.
- Aptx + AAC Dual HD Decoding: Combined with 7.2mm biological diaphragm, the GT1 Plus can bring you powerful stereo sound effect.
- TWS + Dual Channel Independent Usage: Smart and convenient to connect with BT devices separately, thanks to both two earbuds has a single core.
- 18H Lasting Enjoyment: The GT1 Plus can last Max. 5H music playtime by once fully charging. With a 310mAh charging case, 18H long endurance offered, a good mate during trip.
- 3.9gErgonomic Fit: 3.9g tiny body with ergonomic fit is stable and easeful to wear.
Adopting Qualcomm QCC3020 Bluetooth 5.0 chip, the earbuds can realize a faster and more stable signal transmission, loading bigger data and providing lower consumption.
The earbuds can be paired in two modes. TWS pairing mode for both earbuds connects with one Bluetooth device. One earbud connects with one Bluetooth device to realize independent usage.
DSP+CVC Noise Reduction
The earbuds have built DSP and CVC noise reduction technology to provide HD binaural calls.
Three taps of your left earbud to summon your Bluetooth device’s voice assistant, supporting Siri and Google assistant.
1 * Haylou GT1 Plus BT 5.0 TWS Earbuds
1 * Type-C charging cable
1 * User Manual
How to connect my phone?
– Take out the earphones from the charging case
– Wait for right earphone’s indicator becoming flashes
– Open the phone BT and click “Haylou-GT1 Plus R” to connect
– The indicator disappear, earphone connected successfully
Only one of my earbuds can connect with my phone, WHY?
– Turn off the BT mode and delete the BT connectivity record on your phone.
– Shut down, then turn on two earbuds at the same time, and tapping one of earbuds lightly to let them connect each other.
– Turn on the BT mode on your phone to reconnect with earbuds .
Q: Can I charge my GT1 with PowerBank?
– Not suggest you use powerbank to charge GT1 Plus, because the powerbank easily powers off when charging or some other errors will come up.
Q: There is no audio signal, what can i do?
– Check if the head phones are turned off. Check if the headphone is paired. If necessary, pair the headphones with the audio source again. Check the connection of your audio source. If the volume is too low, turn up the volume.
Q: Why my smartphone can’t find my BT headphones?
– Make sure your smartphone and headphones are close enough to one another when you want to connect them
– Check the manufacturer’s recommended pairing process
– Try turning them off and on again
– Turn off or remove any interfering devices
– Move away from the WiFi router.
Q: How to reset GT1 Plus?
– Take the earbuds out of the case and turn off the earbuds. Pressing the multifunctional button for 15-20 seconds until the white light flashing come up twice. Then cancelling or ignore the GT1 Plus connection on your phone.
Does Haylou GT1 plus have gaming mode?
- The Haylou GT1 plus do not have a special gaming mode
Haylou GT1 Plus specs
|Haylou (Xiaomi Eco-System)
|Net Weight (g)
| Charging box: 310mAh, 3.7V
Earphone: 43mAh*2, 3.7V
|Charging Time (h)
|Working Time (h)
|with charging box: 18h
|Standby Time (h)
Haylou GT1 Plus battery life
How do you know if Haylou GT1 Plus is fully charged?
The Haylou GT1 Plus earbuds indicator will lighting white light for about 60 seconds if fully charged,then it will turn off Completely.
The charging boxing indicator will lighting red light when charging and it will turn off automatically when fully charged.
So,check the earbuds and charging box totally turn off is a good way!
|Scotland Wales Ireland
Haylou GT1 Plus TWS Reviews Rating
Haylou GT1 Plus Amazon
Haylou GT1 Plus White
Xiaomi Haylou GT1 Plus black
Haylou GT1 Plus true wireless earbuds Reviews from customer
Haylou GT1 Plus iPhone
Haylou GT1 Plus test
Is Haylou GT1 plus waterproof?
Haylou GT1 Plus APP
Haylou GT1 Plus do not have an app now,using bluetooth connecting.