Haylou Smartwatch 2 Manual Haylou LS02 Manual
Re-Checking Smart Watch Features and Specs: Haylou Smart Watch 2
Touch Screen / Function Button / Pogo Pins / Heart Rate Sensor / Charging Cable
What’s in the Box
Smart watch, charging cable and user manual.
How to Connect Haylou LS02
How do I connect my Haylou Smartwatch 2 to my phone?
How do I scan a QR code on my Haylou Smart Watch?
- Hold the function button to power on the watch and a QR code will be displayed. Use your phone to scan the QR code to install APP. You may also scan the QR code below to install.
- Note: The instruction below is for reference only.
- For actual installation, please follow the instruction in APP.
- Open Haylou Fit APP and add device in the page pictured )
1.Please do not turn off Bluetooth faculty when linking.
2.If you fail to add device or the watch disconnects with device,please hold function button for 3s and choose factory setting on the watch.Then re-link the watch to device.
How to Wear Haylou LS02
- Please put on the watch and move it about one finger distance from your carpus. Please adjust the tightness of the watch band to fit yourself.
- Note: Too loose of the band may impact the performance of the heart rate sensor.
How to Use Haylou LS02
How do I use my Haylou watch?
- In-Home Page, slide down from the top of the watch face to open Quick Setting.
- In-Home Page, slide up from the bottom of the watch face to open Control Panel.
- In-Home Page, slide right/left to skip to previous/next page.
- When it’s not in Home Page, slide from left edge to right edge to return to the previous page.
- In-Home Page, keep touching screen for 3s to enter Watch Face Change.
- Hold function button for 3s to power on/off.
- Press the function button to return to Home Page (only open one page).
- Press the function button to skip to the previous page (open two pages).
- Press the function button to pause/resume your workout (during workout).
Functions Haylou LS02
|12 sport modes ( jogging, hiking, biking, climbing, spinning, indoor running, yoga, gym, free training, basketball, football, and boating)
|A 24-hour heart rate monitoring keeps making records
|It tracks your sleep time and status
|You may check the coming three days’ weather and real-time temperature
|Remote music control on phone (the watch cannot play music independently)
|Help adjust the breath and relax yourself
|Accuracy is up to two decimal places
|A full-screen timer
|Open, set, check and close the alarm clock
|Sit too long and it’s time to get on your knees
How do I turn on my Haylou LS02?
- Turn on my Haylou LS02 by Hold function button for 3s
How do I turn off my Haylou LS02?
- Turn off my Haylou LS02 by Hold function button for 3s
How do I change the face on my Haylou LS02 watch?
How to Charge
- Charge the watch via charging cable and make sure pogo pins are well-contacted.
- Use a quality adapter with an output voltage of 5V and an output current of 0.5A or above.
- If you do not use the watch for a long time, the charging icon may not show up until you charge the watch for over 1 minute.
- Please always keep pogo pins dry.
Haylou Smart Watch 2 Basic Parameters
Product name: Haylou SmartWatch 2
Product model: Haylou-LS02
Main body size: 48 x 36 x 11.5mm
Band size: 20mm
Weight ( with band ): 38g
Display: 1.4 inch TFT LCD
Bluetooth version: V5.0
Sensor: heart rate sensor, accelerometer sensor
Battery capacity: 260mAh
Battery life: 20 days of long battery life
Dust, waterproof: IP68
Working temperature: -20 ℃~45 ℃
Data sync platform: HAYLOU
Compatibility: Android 4.4 or IOS 8.0 and later
Haylou Smart Watch 2 warranty
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within the warranty period, please take this warranty card and purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange service.
Haylou Smart Watch 2 Note:
- We hold the right to revise the User Manual without any notice to you. Parts of the functions may be different in certain softwares.
- Please charge the watch more than 2 hours before use.
- This product is within IP68 waterproof, yet do not soak it into hot water or other corrosive liquid, or wear it for a dive to a depth over 3m. Any defects caused by the above practices will not be covered by a warranty.
- Please do not get the band too tight. Keep contact parts of the watch dry and clean the band periodically. For any allergies, please take off the watch at once and consult a doctor.
- Function button and touch screen are not available for use underwater. If the watch gets wet, please dry it before use.
Free exchange service will not be accessed under the following circumstances:
- Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
- Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
- Damages by an act of God.
- Supposing your item is within any defects caused by qdamage or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
Haylou Smart Watch 2 FCC statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1)this device may not cause harmful interference,and 2)this device must accept any interference
received,including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules.These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation.This equipment generates,uses and can
radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,may
cause harmful interference to radio communications.However,there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation.If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception,which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,the user is
encouraged to try correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient the receiving antenna.
-Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-Connect the equipment into and outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void
your authority to operate the equipment.
Haylou Smartwatch 2 Manual
Haylou LS02 User Manual