Re-Checking Earbuds Features and Specs: Haylou GT2
Haylou-GT2 TWS BT Earphones User Manual
How do I Reset my Haylou GT2 Earbuds?
How to reset Haylou GT2 Earbuds
Factory Setting – If earphones do not function well, please refer the
following steps to reset factory:
- Take Two Haylou GT2 earbuds out from the case
- Power off the earphones First before Reset Haylou GT2 Earbuds , hold MFBs on both earbuds for about 15s LED will blink red and white three times twice} Then The Haylou GT2 Earbuds Power off and reset
- After that, put them back to the case, Delete connectivity record on cellphone
- Before processing another pairing (All connectvity records relating to the earbuds will all be removed).
a Audio only outputs from single earbud
It‘s a rare case o Please reset the earphones, remove connectivity record on your cellphone and re-connect the earphones to your cellphone
Haylou GT2 Connection Problem
Haylou GT2 left not working
Haylou GT2 Troubleshooting
Other problems in charging
LED glows solid white for 1 minute when earbuds are topped up
Carry case will not charge earbuds, if its battery drains.
LEDs on carry case will turn off once the case is topped up, lf you charge it once again, LEDs will not give any notice, which does not mean the case is not charged
How to Pairing Haylou GT2 left and right
How to Connect Haylou GT2 left and right
How do I Connect Haylou GT2?
- Auto connection: take up two Haylou GT2 earbuds from the case, they will auto power on and pair with each other in 3S
- When LED on right earbud blinks white slowly, search for Haylou-GT2_R and tap on cellphone to connect both earbuds
- If connecting steps success, Haylou GT2 Pairing complete!
- If earbuds fail to connect to cellphone, please pop them back into case and repeat the above steps Earbuds will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivity records, if any (Bluetooth faculty needs to be activated)
Note: G1 has been set to factory before shipping out.
Haylou GT2 Left not Pairing
Haylou GT2 not Pairing together
Manual pairing: power off earbuds then manually power on them Earbuds will auto pair with each other when LED on right earbud blinks white slowly On cellphone, search for GT2_R and tap to connect both earbuds to cellphone.
Haylou GT2 Mono Mode
Auto Connection: take up either earbud from the case The earbud will auto power on and LED will then blinkwhite slowlyo On cellphone, search for
Haylou-GT2_R/L and tap to connect the earbud to cellphone.
Earbud will auto reconnect to the last device in
connectivity records, if any ( Bluetooth faculty needs
to be activated )
Note: it will cost more time for left earbud to reconnect
Manual pairing: power off earbuds then manually power on either earbud A When LED on the earbud blinks white slowly, search for Haylou-GT2_R/L and tap on cellphone to connect
Female charging / Pogo Pins / LED MFB / Eartip / LED
What’s in the Haylou GT2 Package
Eartips * 3 pairs (medium size eartips have been put on)
Haylou GT2 earbuds, Haylou GT2 charging case, Haylou GT2 charging cable, Haylou GT2 user manual.
With the Haylou GT2 sold all over the world, more and more customer got their Xiaomi Haylou GT2 Earbuds. Though Haylou GT2 package with user manual instructions, however, their are lots of customer contact us for problem such as Haylou GT2 Manual, Haylou GT2 Instructions, Haylou GT2 Manual English, Xiaomi Haylou GT2 Manual, Haylou GT2 Reset, Haylou GT2 Pairing, Haylou GT2 User Manual and so on.
Haylou decide to edit the Haylou GT2 manual online for Haylou GT2 customer checking everywhere anytime!
Haylou GT2 How to Wear
- Please keep Mic out of ear when calling
- Please adjust Mic towards your mouth to gain better calling experience.
Haylou GT2 Power-on
- Pick up earbuds from the case to power them on.
- If earbuds are out of the case, hold MFB for 1.5s to power them on(LED glows white for 15).
Hold for 1.5s – LED glows white for 15
Haylou GT2 Power-off
How do I turn off my Haylou GT2?
- Pop earbuds into the case to power them off.
- Hold MFB for 4o55 to power them off.(LED glows red for 25).
How do I sync my Haylou GT2?
Haylou GT2 Touching Controls
- Skip track backward – Double press MFB on let earbud
- Skip track forward ~ Double press MFB on right earbud
- Pause music / resume playing ~ Press MFB
- Answer incoming call/end the call – Press MFB
- Ignore incoming call – Hold MFB for 1o55
- Activate voice assistant (standy) – Triple press MFB
Haylou GT2 Volume Control
- Haylou GT2 Volume Control not support, you can control volume by adjust on your mobile phone
Haylou GT2 How to Charge Earbuds
How to Charge Haylou GT2
- For ﬁrst time use, please remove stickers from the case then top up earbuds.
Haylou GT2 Charge the Case
- Charge the case via USB cable, LED will glow solid red when charging and turn off once topping up.
Charging: solid red
Top-up: LED turns off
How do you know if Haylou GT2 is fully charged?
- If Haylou GT2 is fully charged 0 Top-up: LED turns off
Haylou GT2 not charging
- Please make sure the charging case is fully charged
Haylou GT2 Basic Parameter (earbuds)
- Operation range:10m(open space with no obstacle)
- Battery capacity: 43mAh (single earbud)
- Charging time: pprox.2hr
- Talk time: approx. 3.5hr
- Input parameter: 5V 100mA
- Battery type: li-ion
- Bluetooth version: v5.0
Haylou GT2 Basic Parameters (charging case)
- Input parameter:5V 5OOmA
- Outputparameter:5V 150mA
- Charging time: approx Zhr
- Standby time: approxo 4 months
- Battery capacity: 380mAh
- Battery type: li-ion
Haylou GT2 Warranty Period:
Aftersales & Support
12 months after purchase
(please keep your receipt property)
If any quality defects happen during the warranty period, please take the receipt and contact with your distributor for ahersales serviceo.
Following cases or any damages/defeds that are not due to quality issue are notcuvered in the warranty,
1. Any defects or damages caused by natural disasters, abnormal voltage or other environmental facts,
2. Any unauthorized disassembly, modification or change of parts.
3. Any damages caused by improper use of the product including soaking, corroding, falling down, squeezing or
exposure to abnormal temperature or humidity.
Date of Purchasing:
User’s Add fess:
Haylou GT2 Daily maintenance
Please do not shower with earbuds. Do not wear them in rainy day. Do not leave them in washing machine or other extreme situations. Clean them with dry cloth
after use in pursuing a longer service life
Haylou GT2 Tips
- Before using the headset, please read the manual carefully and keep lt for future references.
- The headset heed to be fully charged priort. first-twme use,
- If the headset is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
- Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer
- If the headset cannot be found by your phone, please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnected for a long while, the headset will exit pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it; if a procedure error of the headset occurs, reboot or reset it
Haylou GT2 Company Address: Suite 1303, 1305 and 1306, 13/F, PrOJect Phrase
2 of Gaosheng Tech Tower, Gaosheng Tech Park,
N05 Longxi Road, Zhouxi Community, Nancheng
District, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
Manufacturer: Dongguan Liesheng Electronic
Haylou GT2 Caveats
- Please charge the product, in case it has not been
used over two weeks
- Please use certificated chargen
- Do not wear earphones for a longterm to protect
- Do not wear earphones in any situations with
potential risks as wearing them may reduce your
perception to the outside world.
contents in the item
Haylou GT2 Hazardous substances and their @