Xiaomi Haylou X1 Pro Earbuds Instructions
Haylou X1 Pro True Wireless ANC Earbuds User Manual
Re-Checking Earbuds Features and Specs: Haylou X1 Pro
Haylou X1 Pro Reset
Factory Setting Haylou X1 Pro Reset
- If the Haylou X1 Pro earbuds cannot be connected and used normally,please refer to the following methods:
- Delete Bluetooth record “Haylou X1 Pro” on Phone
Put the Haylou X1 Pro earbuds in the charging case when the charging case has power,
- long press MFB button for 10s,the Haylou X1 Pro earbuds will automaticallybe reset (the connection records between the two earbuds and device will be cleared).
- Haylou X1 Pro Reset complete!
- If the operation fails,please repeat the above steps.
Audio output only singal Earbuds
It’s unusual indeed,please set earbuds to factory,remove connectivity record on phone and re-connect.
Other Charging Problems
1.White LED turns off after 1 minute.It means your earbuds have been fully charged.
2.The earbuds won’t be charged if the charging case is out of power.
3.LED does not turn on when charging the case.
It means that the case has been fully charged so the light does not turn on.
Haylou X1 Pro Pairing
How to Connect Haylou X1 Pro
- Take out both Haylou X1 Pro earbuds from the case simultaneously.
- Open device Bluetooth,search for“Haylou X1 Pro”and click to connect.
- If all success, Haylou X1 Pro complete!
- If connection fails,put earbuds back into case and try again.After connection,earbuds will
automatically re-connect to the last-paired device whenever powering on ( Bluetooth
needs to be turned on).
Haylou X1 Pro Switch between mono and stereo mode
- Pick up two earbuds to auto enter stereo mode and push one back to enter mono mode.
- Or you can pick it up again to resume stereo mode.
- Manual connection:When earbuds are turned off,manually turn on the two earbuds.
- Wait 2-3s for the earbuds to turn on and connect with each other.When indicator lights on both earbuds flash white slowly,turn on device Bluetooth to connect.
Haylou X1 Pro Overview
LED / Mic 2 / MFB / Charging contacts / LED / Type-C charging port
Haylou X1 Pro Package List
Earbuds,charging case,3 pairs of ear tips (M size has been pre-installed),charging cable, user manual.
Haylou X1 Pro How to Wear
- Please adjust earbud to fit youself best.
- When calling,adjust Mic 1 towards mouth to gain better talking experience.
Haylou X1 Pro Control
|Play/Pause music||Click MFB button|
|Skip track backward||Double click MFB button on L|
|Skip track forward||Double click MFB button on R|
|Answer/end call||Click MFB button|
|Summon voice assistant when standby||Triple click MFB button on L/R|
|Switch ANC mode||Long press MFB button for about 4s|
|Turn on/off low latency mode when standby||Triple click MFB button on R|
Haylou X1 Pro Power On
- When the earbuds are in the charging case, open lid to power on.
- When the earbuds are outside the case and in power-off state,long press the MFB button for about 1.5s to power on.
Haylou X1 Pro Power Off
- Put earbuds back into case and close the lid, they will automatically power off.
Haylou X1 Pro How to Charge
- 1.Fully charge the charging case and earbuds before first use.
- 2.Insert the charging cable to simultaneously charge the earbuds and the charging case.
- 3.Earbuds:Put them back into the case,the earbuds indicator light is solid red.After fully charged,the indicator light is solid white for 60s and then goes out.
Battery Indicator of Charging Case
Open/close the lid,the actual battery level will be displayed after three lights flash 3 times.
When the battery is greater than 30%,the battery indicator will be on for 10s and then go
(You need to close the case first then open to check battery level display again)
Low battery prompt of charging case:
less than 30%,LED1 flashes 3 times every 2s, and goes out after 1 minute of continuous circulation.
|Flashing status||Battery percentage|
Haylou X1 Pro Basic Parameters ( earbuds )
- Operation range: 10m (open space with no obstacle)
- Battery capacity: 45mAh(single earbud)
- Charging time: approx.2hr
- Talk time: approx.5hr
- Standby time: approx.60hr
- Input parameter: 5V =100mA
- Battery type: Rechargeable li-ion button battery
- Bluetooth version: V5.2
Haylou X1 Pro Basic Parameters(charging case)
- Input parameter: 5V ==500mA
- Output parameter: 5V =150mA
- Charging time: approx.3hr
- Battery capacity: 400mAh
- Battery type: li-ion polymer
Haylou X1 Pro Warranty Card
- Warranty Period
- 12 months after you purchase this item.
- or you may inquire your local shopper for more details.)
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within the warranty period,please take this warranty card and purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange service.
Date of Purchasing
Haylou X1 Pro Caveats
1.Do not disassemble,repair or modify the product for any reason,as this may cause fire or even completely destroy the product.
2.Do not expose the product to environments where the temperature is too low or too high (below 0C or above 45C).
3.Keep the indicators away from the eyes of children and animals while using the earphones.
4.Do not use this product during thunderstorms.
Thunderstorms may cause the product to malfunction and increase the risk of electric shocks.
5.Do not wipe and clean the earphones or their case with alcohol or other volatile liquids.
6.Avoid any contact with liquids.
Haylou X1 Pro Note
1.Please read this user manual carefully before using the product and please properly store it.
2.When using for the first time,please fully charge this product.
3.Please charge the product,in case it has not been used over two weeks.
4.Please use certificated charger.
5.Do not wear earphones for a long term to protect your hearing.
6.Do not wear earphones in any situations with potential risks as wearing them may reduce your perception to the outside world.
Haylou X1 Pro Daily maintenance
Please do not shower with earbuds.Do not wear them in rainy day.Do not leave them in washing machine or other extreme situations.
Clean them with dry cloth.
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following circumstances:
1.Damages caused by unauthorized disassembly.
2.Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3.Damages by act of God.
Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
Haylou X1 Pro FCC Statement
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.Operation is subject to the following two
conditions:1)this device may not cause harmful interference,and 2)this device must accept any
interference received,including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC ID: 2AMQ6-X1PRO